Yesterday, the ‘Dancing with the Stars’ pairs were announced and here is what the line-up looks like:
- Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson
- Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff
- Tom DeLay and Cheryl Burke
- Mya and Dmitry Chaplin
- Debi Mazar and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Ashley Hamilton and Edyta Sliwinska
- Chuck Liddell and Anna Trebunskaya
- Natalie Coughlin and Alec Mazo
- Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer
- Macy Gray and Jonathan Roberts
- Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas
- Kathy Ireland and Tony Dovolani
- Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova
- Kelly Osbourne and Louis van Amstel
- Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower
- Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough
“Dancing with the Stars” premieres Monday, September 21 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
I still haven’t made my mind up on who I think ins going to win. But I know who I don’t want to see win: Cheryl Burke, Derek Hough and Mark Ballas. They have all had their turns in winning the mirror ball trophy, it’s time for someone else to win it. I would like to see Tony Dovolani, Maksim Chmerkovskiy or Kym Johnson finally win.
I have a couple of more weeks to decide who I want to win and who I think is the dark horse.