Dancing with the Stars (U.S. season 13) was on tonight and it featured music from the 80′s.
Here is my two cents from tonight’s show.
Who did the best
I hate to day it, but I was impressed with Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke . Which is something I thought I would never say. They danced to “Hello“—Lionel Richie and I thought they did pretty good. It was his best dance of the season.
Who needs to go home
I think it is time for Carson Kressley and Anna Trebunskaya to go home. Yes, they are entertaining to watch, but it’s a dance competition and there should be some kind of dancing involved in their routines.
Favorite songs of the night
- “Get Down on It“—Kool & the Gang
- “Livin’ on a Prayer“—Bon Jovi
- “True“—Spandau Ballet (one of the best songs from the 80′s and still a classic after 28 years!)
- I have a strange feeling that Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer will make it to the finals. It seems that this season is the season for a cause or for proving something. I really wish it would be about the dancing.
- Did anyone see the interview by Giuliana Rancic this morning on The Today Show (10.17.2011)? She announced that she was in the early stages of breast cancer. WHOA! I have watched their show, “Giuliana and Bill” on the Style Network. Hopefully everything will turn out alright for her.
Filed under: The 80's, TV | Tagged: Anna Trebunskaya, Bon Jovi, Carson Kressley, Chaz Bono, Cheryl Burke, Get Down on It, Giuliana Rancic, Kool & The Gang, Lacey Schwimmer, Livin' on a Prayer, Nancy Grace, Rob Kardashian, Spandau Ballet, Tristan Macmanus, True | Leave a comment »