1. Iron Man (released in theaters May 2nd)
I saw Iron Man and it was pretty good. Better than I expected. And Robert Downey Jr. was a perfect Tony Stark. Wonder if there will be an Iron Man 2?
2. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (released in theaters May 22nd)
My sister, Cynthia, is an Indian Jones. She saw this movie and alright. And since she is a big Indian Jones fan, her “alright” review told me that I didn’t want to see the movie.
3. The Incredible Hulk Release Date: June 13th
Hopefully this one is better than the last Incredible Hulk by Ang Lee. Part of me would love to see David Banner walking away with the music playing like in the TV series.
4. Step Brothers Release Date: July 25th
I stopped watching Will Ferrel movies after Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy. That had to be one of the worst movies I have ever seen. (Bio-Dome has the honor of being the #1 worst movies I have ever seen).
5. The Happening Release Date: (Friday) June 13th
A scary movie coming out on Friday the 13th…
6. The Dark Knight Release Date: July 18th
I have read that Heath Ledger’s performance might get him an Oscar. Not sure if I’ll go see it because he was in the movie.
7. Wanted Release Date: June 27th
Nope, no interest in seeing this movie.
8. Tropic Thunder Release Date: August 15th
This one either.
9. The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Release Date: August 1st
I liked the first two Mummy movies, so I’ll go see this one. And besides that, it has Brendan Fraser in it (hubba hubba!).
10. Get Smart Release Date: June 25th
I didn’t watch the TV series of Get Smart and I won’t be seeing the movie.