I made an enchiladas dinner with all of the sides and while I was eating it, I was thinking what different combination of the food would make a perfect bite. Here is my perfect bite of this dinner… some enchiladas, with a little refried beans and spanish rice.
And since I’m thinking about it, here are some more of my “perfect bites”:
- Corned beef, cabbage and baby carrots
- Turkey, stuffing, sweet potato and gravy
- Pasta, shrimp and mushroom
- Triple Delight — chicken, shrimp, beef and sauce
- Pulled pork, creamy cole slaw and BBQ sauce
- Garlic toast, my mom’s cheese ball and green olives
- Red beans and rice with sausage
- Cinnamon-raisin bagel, strawberry cream cheese and banana
I am sure there are many, many more “perfect bites” that I have had. But these are a few I can think of right now.