I’ve had my blog for a couple of years now. But I thought I would share 25 random facts about me:
- I have lived in MI, KY and TX.
- I group my M&M’s by color before I eat them.
- I never thought I’d be putting this much thought and effort into a blog.
- I can only eat peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches.
- I’m in my 40s.
- I have a “thing” for left-handed people.
- I’ve learned to appreciate quietness over busyness.
- I like eggs, but I can not eat the fresh eggs from my cousin’s ranch.
- I can spend an hour or two watching videos on YouTube.
- I spend way too much time organizing my iTunes library.
- I don’t/didn’t get the obsession with Twilight or Harry Potter.
- I like the color red.
- I do not like grocery shopping — stores too big, too many people!
- I’m over Starbucks coffee.
- I like to dip my popcorn in ketchup.
- I am terrible speller. Sometimes I type a word and even spell check has no idea what I’m trying to type.
- I miss living by water.
- I stepped on a rake when my dad was planting a tree in our front yard when I was a kid.
- I like milk products, but they don’t like me.
- I don’t like horses.
- I miss going to drive-in movies.
- I am still in contact with some friends that I went to Kindergarten with (more than 40 years.)
- I don’t read the manuals to new gadgets or equipment that I get.
- My music tastes are VERY wide. Sometimes I listen to 60’s music, other times classic rock, other times some Elvis Presley.
- I have seen Jurassic Park on my iPod over 50 times. I know the movie so well, I can listen to it in the background and know where they are in the movie.
These are just a couple of things about me and my crazy world.