Here is my 2-cents on week 7 — Latin Night of the show.
There is just too much good TV shows on Monday, so I was trying hard to pay attention to the show.
So this week here are my picks:
I really like this team. I think Val is doing an outstanding job teaching Zendaya the dances they are doing. On the social media site I particpate in, Get Glue, there are people on there that say the Zendaya has an advantage over everyone else becuse she dances hip-hop and has musicality. Then there are some that says it’s a popularity contest.
My 2-cents on the whole advantage thing is, yes, she may have the musicality thing going for her, but the structured techniques of ballroom dancing are apples vs. oranges. Just because you can move to the beat does not mean that you will be able to do the perfect Paso Doble.
I’ll be watching tonight to see if any of my picks were right.
Cast of DWTS Season 16
- Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff
- Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani
- D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke
- Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko
- Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess
- Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold
- Zendaya Coleman and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas
- Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson
- Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough
- Dorothy Hamill and Tristan MacManus
- Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd
Filed under: Current Events, Music, TV | Tagged: Aly Raisman, Andy Dick, Bruno Mars, Chantilly Lace, Cheryl Burke, D.L. Hughley, Derek Hough, Dorothy Hamill, Gleb Savchenko, Ingo Rademacher, Jacoby Jones, Karina Smirnoff, Kellie Pickler, Kym Johnson, Lindsay Arnold, Lisa Vanderpump, Mark Ballas, Runaway Baby, Sharna Burgess, The Big Bopper, Tony Dovolani, Tristan Macmanus, Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Victor Ortiz, Wynonna Judd, Zendaya Coleman |