Today, the official cast of the 17th season of “Dancing With the Stars” was announced and here they are.
Season seventeen of Dancing with the Stars will premiere on September 16, 2013.Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke Charvet will return as hosts and Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman, and Bruno Tonioli will return as judges/ (From Wikipedia)
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, 25 — The reality TV star will follow in the footsteps of her former fellow “Jersey Shore” cast member, Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino,” by taking the “Dancing” stage. She’ll work with former Troupe member and first-time pro Sasha Farber.
From Today Entertainment / Links from Wikipedia
I usually wait a week or two before I make my early-bird picks of who I think is again to win and who I think is going to lay an egg.
For the weekly show, I will put my 2-cents in on the following:
- Who I thought was the BEST
- Who I thought was the Worse
- Best song(s) of the night
- And new for this season: Which start, professional dancer, host or judge got on my nerves the most.
My posts are totally my opinion and no one else’s. Agree or disagree with me… fine. But as I mentioned before, this is my blog and my 2-cents.
Looking forward to the new season to start.
Before anyone gets all crazy about the following:
These are not “STARS”. Hey, they have been or were on TV/Movies and they are more of a star than you are.
This or this star already knows how to dance. Yes, maybe they can dance, but I doubt it if they can dance Ballroom dances. So I think that puts everyone on the same level.
It’s going to be a given, I do not like Brooke Burke Charvet. I can not stand it when she asks “serious” questions to the pair right after they dance and run up the stairs. Can’t she see that they can’t breath and are just trying to catch their breathes?
In case you forgot, here is a list of the Winners of Dancing with the Stars:
- Season 1: Kelly Monaco and Alec Mazo
- Season 2: Drew Lachey and Cheryl Burke
- Season 3: Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke
- Season 4: Apolo Anton Ohno and Julianne Hough
- Season 5: Helio Castroneves and Julianne Hough
- Season 6: Kristi Yamaguchi and Mark Ballas
- Season 7: Brooke Burke-Charvet and Derek Hough
- Season 8: Shawn Johnson and Mark Ballas
- Season 9: Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson
- Season 10: Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough
- Season 11: Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough
- Season 12: Hines Ward and Kym Johnson
- Season 13: J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff
- Season 14: Donald Driver and Peta Murgatroyd
- Season 15: Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani
- Season 16: Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough
Here are some links for Dancing with the Stars:
Filed under: Current Events, Fun Stuff, Music, TV | Tagged: Amber Riley, Bill Engvall, Bill Nye, Brant Daugherty, Brooke Burke Charvet, Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba Len Goodman, Cheryl Burke, Christina Milian, Corbin Bleu, Dancing with the Stars. DWTS, Derek Hough, Elizabeth Berkley, Emma Slater, Jack Osbourne, Karina Smirnoff, Keyshawn Johnson, Leah Remini, Mark Ballas, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Peta Murgatroyd, Sasha Farber, Sharna Burgess, Tom Bergeron, Tony Dovolani, Tristan Macmanus, Tyne Stecklein, Val Chmerkovskiy, Valerie Harper |