Where are they now??
Graham Kerr is an English cooking personality who is best known for his television cooking show The Galloping Gourmet.
I remember watching him on TV when I was a kid. I would be glues to the TV, not even knowing what he was cooking.
Here is one of his recipes from his website.
April 1st, 2010 // 1:46 am
These are great for breakfast or tea!
Makes 15 muffins
1 8-ounce can crushed unsweetened pineapple
½ cup liquid egg substitute
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons light olive oil
½ cup buttermilk
2 cups grated carrots
½ cup raisins
¼ cup chopped walnuts
1 cups flour
1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1/3 cup Splenda
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350º. Grease non-stick muffin tins or place cupcake papers in each cup.
- Combine the pineapple, raisins, egg substitute, vanilla, oil, carrots, and walnuts. Set aside
- Whisk together the flour, whole-wheat pastry flour, Splenda, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir gently. Fill each muffin cup about three quarters full.
- Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes in the pan and then tip out onto a wire rack.
Per serving: 121 calories, 3 g protein, 3 gm. fat, 0 gm. saturated fat, 0% calories from saturated fat, 20 g. carbohydrates, 2 g. fiber, 122 mg. sodium