I might have blogged about this before, but I was surfing YouTube and I came across this video again.
I had the chance to see these two bands at Pine Knob (DTE Music) in Clarkson , Michigan. All I can remember of the show was that everyone was standing you, singing and dancing to all of the songs that they sang. It was an amazing sight to see.
If I had to pick , out of these two group, ot would be hard. Both groups have great songs. Both groups have moves that I would love to have.
Hmmm. tough decision to make… right now, at this moment, I would have to pick…
How can you pick a favorite with songs like this:
- 1965: “My Girl“
- 1966: “Ain’t Too Proud to Beg“
- 1966: “(I Know) I’m Losing You“
- 1969: “I Can’t Get Next to You“
- 1971: “Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me)“
- 1972: “Papa Was a Rollin’ Stone“
The Four Tops:
- 1964: “Baby I Need Your Loving“
- 1965: “I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)“
- 1965: “It’s the Same Old Song“
- 1966: “Reach Out I’ll Be There“
- 1967: “Bernadette“
- 1973: “Ain’t No Woman (Like the One I’ve Got)“
- 1981: “When She Was My Girl“
- 1983: “I Believe In You & Me”
- 1988: “Indestructible”
Too hard to pick a favorite with a list of songs like that.