I guess someone is trying to me something. Just when I need to hear or read something, it pops up. It can be in a post or e-mail, there it is to help me, guide me.
I guess I really need to start listening to them and live them.
Another one from Les Brown.
I think someone is trying to tell me something. #20seconds, #onestepfowardthreestepsback
Do not underestimate yourself. You are capable of more than you can ever imagine. When life presses in on you the hardest, that is when your breakthrough is near. Press on. Do not stop to think about the work you have to do. Just put yourself on auto-pilot.
Hold yourself to a higher standard daily. Your family, friends and co-workers all look to you for their cues. Be mindful to lift the vibration in every room you enter. Treat yourself to a higher belief system. Trust and let go. Greatness is in your DNA. God don’t make junk. Each day you have a new chance to develop new ideas, reach for new goals and conquer new mountains. Chase down your dream like it is the last bus of the night. Go get it! You have something special. You have Greatness within you!!
I really need to find a way to truly believe and live by these words.
I saw this posted on a friend’s Facebook page.
So, I thought I would share with y’all.
Here we go…
1. Are you named after someone? No
2. When is the last time you cried? This past Saturday
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Roast Beef
5. Do you have kids? No
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yes
7. Do you use sarcasm? Yes
8. Do you still have your tonsils? No
9. Would you bungee jump? No
10. What is your favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cheerios
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No
12. Do you think you are strong? Yes
13. What is your favorite flavor of coffee? Italian Roast
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their smile
15. Red or pink? Red
16. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself? My weight
17. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Blue and Flip-flops
18. What was the last thing you ate? Chef Salad
19. What are you listening to, right now? Singers on The Voice
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
21. Favorite smell? Lilacs
22. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister, Cynthia
23. Favorite sport to watch? Football
24. Real hair color? Black
25. Eye color? Brown
26. Do you wear contacts? No
27. Favorite food to eat? Tacos
28. Scary movies or happy ending? Happing Ending
29. Last movie you watched? An Affair To Remember
30. What color shirt are you wearing? Hunter Green
31. Summer or Winter? Winter
32. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
33. What book are you currently reading? Nixon for Dummies
35. What is on your mouse pad? Elvis Presley
36. What is the last TV program you watched? NCIS
37. Favorite sound? Crashing waves
38. Rolling Stones or The Beatles? The Beatles
39. What is the farthest you have traveled? Vancouver, BC
40. Do you have any special talents? Party planning
41. Where were you born? Flint, Michigan
42. Neat or Messy? Neat at work, Messy at home
43. Siblings? Yes – older sister, younger brother (deceased)
44. Married? No
So, tell me a little about yourself.
To all that read my blog, I’m looking for some good juju to come my way.
This afternoon, I need all the positive vibes, juju and prayers that I can get.
Make it a great day.