I saw this post on my Facebook page from two years ago.
I think someone is trying to tell me something.
Saw this on Facebook and thought I would post it here.
Ok…. I’ll play – will you??
36 ODD things about you!
Learn 36 things about your friends and let them learn 36 things about you!
1. Do you like blue cheese? No
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? Yes
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor Kool- Aid? Cherry
5. Do you get nervous before a Dr Appointment? Yes
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Koegel Viennas
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Scrooged
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Protein Shake – Chocolate
9. Can you do a push up? Yes
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Turquoise Necklace
11. Do you have a favorite hobby? Yes, Roadtrips
12. Do you have A.D.D? Yes
13. Do you wear glasses? Yes
14. Who was your childhood idol? Wonder Woman
15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: I have to go to the bathroom, where is the remote? and I need to go to bed.
16. Name three drinks you regularly drink. Water, Protein Shakes and Iced Tea
17. Current worries? The changes that are coming up in the next couple of months
18. Current hate? Not being able to get my Christmas present RIGHT NOW! I have to order it.
19. Favorite place to be? Being near water (Lakes, Rivers, Ocean)
20. How do you bring in the New Year? Being around family and friends; eating and standing by a bonfire
21. Where would you like to go? Australia
22. Name 3 people that will complete this. No idea.
23. Do you own any slippers? No, chanclas
24. What color shirt are you in? Rose
25. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets? No, too slippery
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Where are you now? Von Ormy, Texas
28. Would you be a pirate? No
29. What song do you sing in shower? “Reflex” by Duran Duran
30. Favorite sports team? Detroit Lions
31. Favorite food? Mexican: Tacos
32. What’s in your pocket? Nothing
33. The last thing that made you laugh? My co-worker acting a fool
34. What’s your favorite animal? My Cat
35. Worst injury? Sprained ankle
36. How many TV’s in your house? 4
In memory of all that have past away in 2016. Here are three different versions of In Memoriam. Hopefully there will be no more deaths for the rest of the year.
Well, it’s been a couple of days since Christmas and I am still glad I brought the NES Classic Edition with 30 games in it.
Super Mario Bros 3
Super Mario Bros, 1
The graphics on some of the games were too funny. Because, back in those days, that’s all they and and the learned it from the bottom up.
It was fun watching my friends play those old-school. They were really getting into the music and all.
So my mission is…
Regardless if I don’t know how to play the game, I’m going to play all 30 of them.