… That I’ve never done.
I’m on a mission to do 50 Things I’ve Never Done Before.
Since I turned 50 last month, this idea popped in my head. I’ve been trying to come up with 50 things to do. I’ve been asking friends for ideas.
I’m going to post some of this list here. And for anything that I do throughout the rest of the year, it might get posted here.
Here are a few of them, no special order.
- Travel to Bogota, Columbia to visit friends.
- Go to and buy something from a Pawn Shop (my friend, Stephen said I need to buy a Ninja Star.)
- Travel to Denver, Colorado.
- Have a candlelight dinner, with someone.
- Watch “Gone From the Wind” from start to finish.
That’s all I’m going to share right now. But I will, to my hardest, complete all of the 50 things I will come up with.
I believe 2017 will be a lot of fun!
Filed under: Uncategorized |