So, I watched night one of DWTS (Season 21) and overall it was an entertaining show. Everyone seemed to have a good back story and looked like they knew what they were doing.
Here are the scores from Monday night:
- Bindi Irwin & Derek Hough 24/30
- Nick Carter & Sharna Burgess 24/30
- Carlos PenaVega & Witney Carson 23/30
- Tamar Braxton & Val Chmerkovskiy 23/30
- Alexa PenaVega & Mark Ballas 22/30
- Alek Skarlatos & Lindsay Arnold 22/30
- Hayes Grier & Emma Slater 21/30
- Andy Grammer & Allison Holker 21/30
- Victor Espinoza and Karina Smirnoff 15/30
- Gary Busey & Anna Trebunskaya 15/30
- Paula Deen & Louis van Amstel 15/30
- Kim Zolciak Biermann & Tony Dovolani 12/30
- Chaka Khan & Keo Motsepe 12/30
My early pick of who I like:
- Bindi Irwin & Derek Hough
- Nick Carter & Sharna Burgess
- Carlos PenaVega & Witney Carson
- Tamar Braxton & Val Chmerkovskiy
- Alexa PenaVega & Mark Ballas
If I had to pick one that I thought was going to win the mirror trophy, I would have to pick… Bindi Irwin & Derek Hough, just because I think she’s America’s sweetheart. But I would like to see Carlos PenaVega & Witney Carson win it.
Who really needs to be voted of the show: it’s a tie between
- Gary Busey & Anna Trebunskaya
- Paula Deen & Louis van Amstel
Both the stars bring their own version of “crazy” to the show. Both were a trainwreack and you could tell it wasn’t going to be pretty. Bless their hearts!
Who surprised me?
Kim Zolciak Biermann & Tony Dovolani
For sure I thought Kim Zolciak Biermann would do better that she did. Since she is always on TV and she has big hair (like that has anything to do with it), I thought she would love being the center of attention. My the next dance, she will be the Kim that we all see on her reality show.
Best song(s) of the night:
As a host, I can handle Tom Bergeron. But, I just don’t like Erin Andrews. So of the things that come out of her mouth when she is interviewing the teams after they dance is mind boggling!
I’m looking forward to night 2 of the show. Let’s see what they can do after getting that first dance out of the way.
Filed under: Current Events, Fun Stuff, Television | Tagged: Alek Skarlatos, Alexa PenaVega, Allison Holker, Andy Grammer, Anna Trebunskaya, Bindi Irwin, Bindi Irwinm Derek Hough, Carlos PenaVega, Chaka Khan, Dancing With the Stars, Derek Hough, Emma Slater, Gary Busey, Hayes Grier, Karina Smirnoff, Keoikantse Motsepe, Kim Zolciak, Lindsay Arnold, Louis van Amstel, Mark Ballas, Nick Carter, Paula Deen, Sharna Burgess, Tamar Braxton, Tony Dovolani, Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Victor Espinoza, Witney Carson | Leave a comment »